Frequently Asked Questions
How does Lip Blush Treatment work?
A rotary device will be used to deposit and layer pigments within the lips to create a soft and natural lip blush tone.
Does Lip Blush Treatment hurt?
There is minimal discomfort and a numbing ointment is used to insure a painless procedure. This may vary depending on the pain tolerance of the individuals.
How long does Lip Blush Treatment take?
There are several stages that include; numbing, outlining the lips, and the actual Tattooing process. Usually, that takes about 2-3 hours. (this is the general duration mentioned here, please help us with your duration and we will make the changes accordingly)
What colors are available for Lip Blush?
There is a wide range of tones available for our best lip blush treatment in mumbai. Pink, coral, and red families are used to create a custom shade. Our artist will determine the right color for you prior to beginning.
What happens after the Semi-Permanent Lip Blush treatment?
Swelling and redness are unavoidable, as with any tattoo. You may experience an intensified pigment vibration causing your lips to be temporarily bold. The swelling will reduce as they recover, the vibrancy will settle and the color will return to a natural finish.
Methods used for Lip Blush Treatment
Traditional semi-permanent lip blush treatment is done by a robust fixed machine that is used to inject synthetic and rugged pigments and positioned deep within the dermis. Our best Semi Permanent Lip Blush Treatment in Mumbai is precisely exceptional. We use essential organic pigments and modernized digital tools at Ace Tattooz. The results are extremely natural. Our goal is to deepen your lips colour, creating a healthier and more complete look.
Before Care for Semi Permanent Lip Blush treatment
- For the health of the client, we suggest that you take Valtrex 1 day before the procedure, during the procedure and 7 days after your semi-permanent lip blush treatment.
- We recommend not to take Botox and fillers 2 months before or after your tattoo operation with the lip blush makeup.
- Semi- Permanent lip blush tattoo treatment will only change lip color and not alter the natural shape.
- We recommend that anyone who goes through semi-permanent lip blush tattoo treatment should make an appointment every 2 years (generalised duration mentioned here, please help us with the accurate one)for touch ups to prevent fading.
After care for the Semi-Permanent Lip Blush treatment
Intensified colour and swelling is the first phase of healing. Remember to be patient. Do not freak out!
Within 3-4 days the intensity will decline. The feeling may be comparable with that of a mild burn, and there may be minor scabbing and/or flaking. Refrain from removing the scabs / flakes as you run through the risk of pigment loss in the process-keeping the lips well hydrated is very necessary. The true vibrancy of your semi permanent lip blush treatment will fade about 30-40% revealing a soft and natural blush tone.
Things to remember while the Lip Blush Treatment is healing:
1. Resist hot, spicy and salty foods because they can cause additional irritation
2. Avoid large bodies of water, sunshine, whitening of teeth, rubbing and smoking
3. Don’t pick or scrape the lips as you may lose the pigment and it will leave a scar.
4. It is strongly discouraged to place cosmetics on unhealed lips
5. Texture in the first few days of healing is normal and often experienced