Frequently Asked Questions
What is microblading?
Microblading is a semi-permanent brow tattoo made with a simple handheld tool,using a feather stroke technique to achieve the appearance of fuller eyebrows or to enhance the natural features of the face. With the Best Microblading eyebrow service in mumbai, the cosmetic tattoo is more discreet / smoother than most other older type. Body tattoos use ink, while cosmetic tattooing techniques use pigments. These pigments will gently fade over time. Fading is preferred as it helps the artist to make adjustments in color and form over the years while the consumers observe the natural coloring and facial adjustments.
How Long does the Best Microblading Eyebrow Service in Mumbai last?
The treatment is considered semi-permanent, which may decline over time. It is recommended that after 1-2 years, touch-ups maintain form, colour, and clarity.
How much does it rely on a lot of factors including:
Body type (oily skin fade faster)
Color used in pigments (lightest shades fade more quickly)
Sun exposure (the pigment can fade and become discolored over time)
Application of anti-aging daily drugs like -(Retin-A) & Alpha Hydroxy). These
products boost your cell regeneration and shorten your life with beauty tattoos
Does it hurt?
We are doing whatever we can to ensure the process is as easy as possible at Ace Tattooz- the best microblading eyebrow service in mumbai. A topical anesthetic is applied to the region to reduce pain before the Microblading starts, followed by a liquid anesthetic during the process. Some customers can feel a mild discomfort but it is fairly pain-free for most.
Can I work out after getting microblading?
You need to stop exercising for 7 days after your microblading appointment to ensure the best microblading eyebrow service in mumbai last a little longer. Light exercise (minimum sweating) is allowed, but after exercise, the tattooed region must be washed with lukewarm water. The salt in sweat will bleach the pigment very quickly and will yield poor results.
How old do I have to be to get microblading?
You must be 18 years or older to receive the best microblading eyebrow services in Mumbai.
What products and equipment are used?
All our tools are only used once to ensure the highest quality of security. All needles, hand tools, brushes, and any other material used during the procedure must be disposed of as biohazardous waste after each visit, thereby giving each customer peace of mind at the best microblading eyebrow service in mumbai.
What should you do before getting your best microblading eyebrow services in Mumbai?
- If you are considering an ideal shape and color, bring a few reference photos to your appointment.
- You can fill in your eyebrows as you would normally so that we can take into account the shape you want.
- Whether you have your eyebrows routinely formed, waxed, pierced or tinted, please do so at least 3 days prior to your appointment.
- Unless you’ve never been on Accutane medication, you will wait at least one year before undertaking this treatment.
- 2 Weeks before your consultation you must consider using Retinol and continue doing it for 2 weeks following your consultation.
- Do get this checked no less than 2 weeks before your visit if you get Botox daily. It is to make sure that we get the brows as symmetric as possible.
- Ignore chemical peelings at least 4 weeks before your consultation.
- Avoid clear access to sun and tanning 2 weeks before and after the treatment. Do not come by sunburn to your rendezvous. In this situation,
- please e-mail us at least 48 hours before you reschedule your appointment. Remove coffee, caffeine, ibuprofen, fish oil, vitamin C, or another drug that thins the blood 24 hours before your appointment.
What should you do after getting your best microblading eyebrow services in Mumbai?
- Within 2 hours after the best microblading eyebrow service in mumbai, clean brows using a q-tip and lightly moisten with distilled or cooled downed boiling water. Gently wipe away the old healing balm and any lymphatic liquid (clear yellowish liquid) that may have built up. Lightly pat dry with tissue and using a new q-tip, re-apply healing balm to the brows.
- Make sure to apply a light layer of healing balm morning and night to brows for at least 5-7 days.
- Do not over apply healing balm.
- Do not immerse brow area in water for 14 days. When showering, make sure to avoid face area. When cleaning or washing face, make sure to avoid brows and clean around it.
- Do not put makeup on the brow area for a minimum of 10 days. Microbladed area is an open wound, using makeup may cause infections.
- Avoid alcohol and aspirin/ibuprofen and any vitamins that may thin your blood for 24 hours.
- Brow area will feel slightly itchy as it heals and will start to lightly scab over. Do not peel or pick at the scabs as this can affect the outcome and pigmentation.
- Do not go swimming, tanning or into saunas for at least 14 days.
- No face scrubs or chemical peels at least 2 weeks after.